Is located right in the heart of Barcelona, at Ronda de Sant Pere, 12, beside El Corte Inglés in Plaça de Catalunya.
For many years, it was a luxury restaurant and cafeteria whose decor replicated the inside of a 1934 rail coach. It offered homemade food, primarily stews and casseroles. The hearty set lunches satisfied many a customer, mostly employees of companies in its environs.
But the passage of time brings forth new inspirations and presents new challenges. This is why we are now pleased to announce the rebirth of Valentino’s, now as a restaurant and pub.